D4816: Fix bug 375557 "No indication of cppcheck being run in background"

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 5 19:42:22 UTC 2017

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> problemmodel.cpp:139
> +        tooltip += QString(" (%1)").arg(m_prettyPath);
> +        setPlaceHolderText(i18n("Analysis of (%1) started, expect problems to come...", m_prettyPath),
> +                           QString(),

as said in the other review: the placeholder should be set once, and then get displayed whenever the model is empty.

also reword the message to make it less funny, and remove the parens:

  Analysis of %1 started...

> problemmodel.cpp:140
> +        setPlaceHolderText(i18n("Analysis of (%1) started, expect problems to come...", m_prettyPath),
> +                           QString(),
> +                           projectLocation());

both times passing `QString()`, as I said in the other report - this argument should be removed

> problemmodel.cpp:141
> +                           QString(),
> +                           projectLocation());
>      }

I also don't get why we want to pass the location

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4816