D6308: Fix crashy dialogs (found by krazy and by hand)
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 20 21:07:23 UTC 2017
croick created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
- use QPointer instead of a stack variable when QDialogs are created with non-null parents
- some false positives are marked
- some dialogs have the main window as parent, they may still cause a crash, when the program is killed
- open "About KDevelop Platform" dialog
- "killall kdevelop" -> kdevelop closes (as intended), but with crash
- open same dialog
- "killall kdevelop" -> kdevelop silently quits
To: croick, #kdevelop
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDevelop-devel