D6593: Remove messages of already running CTests for UnitTests
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 9 23:12:47 UTC 2017
croick created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
- starting unit tests for a project or simply "Run All Tests" could start showing up messages of already running instances of CTest
- after killing or not killing those, KDevelop could finally crash
- use job name in NativeAppJob depending on executable to be able to distinguish between different tests
- after the message box, re-read the list of running jobs
- actual bugfix: only emit the result once for failing tests
- run kdevelop/kdevelop unit tests at once
- see what happens after tests are failing
To: croick, #kdevelop
Cc: apol, kfunk, kdevelop-devel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDevelop-devel