[Differential] [Accepted] D4287: File templates assistant: focus first edit field on switch to new page

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 30 09:51:09 UTC 2017

mwolff accepted this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: mwolff.
mwolff added a comment.

  minor nitpicks, feel free to commit noce they are resolved.

  and note: you are going overkill here, no need for the Qt Interface system, a simply abstract base class is enough. The template system does not support external plugins that could provide the pages after all (or am I missing something)? And we support RTTI, so you could use dynamic_cast and be done with it. But if you prefer, you can keep it as-is.

INLINE COMMENTS

> classmemberspage.cpp:31
>
> -class ClassMembersPagePrivate
> +class KDevelop::ClassMembersPagePrivate
>  {

this is c++17, no? please don't use that yet

> ipagefocus.cpp:25
> +
> +IPageFocus::~IPageFocus()
> +{