[Differential] [Commented On] D4250: Add :vsplit and :split support in kdevelop

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 24 08:40:53 UTC 2017

mwolff added a comment.

  That sounds... odd - the rest of the MainWindow API we overload already works, or doesn't it? I.e. what we have in ktexteditorpluginintegration.h's MainWindow only ever gets called when it is the parent() object of the MainWindow in ktexteditor.

  If that is not the case, then something is really wrong. We have a test case for this in shell/tests/test_ktexteditorpluginintegration.cpp - is that failing for you?

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4250

EMAIL PREFERENCES