[Differential] [Commented On] D4119: Show content types for tuples in tooltip

Francis Herne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 13 16:23:37 UTC 2017

flherne added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> brauch wrote in declarationnavigationcontext.cpp:60
> sorry, you can't put this in 5.1 if you introduce a new string :/
> reuse one?

This is unchanged from the original (at line 85).

> brauch wrote in declarationnavigationcontext.cpp:86
> I think this needs to be translated

It's the same as in IndexedContainer::toString() <https://cgit.kde.org/kdev-python.git/tree/duchain/types/indexedcontainer.cpp#n85> (coincidentally at another line 85).

Could translate both, but that would be a new string unless it already exists somewhere.

> brauch wrote in declarationnavigationcontext.cpp:91
> this needs a comment (i18nc)

Again, this string (including lack of comment) is directly from IndexedContainer::toString().

I'll do a follow-up patch in master as you suggest.

REPOSITORY
  R53 KDevelop: Python Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4119