[Differential] [Commented On] D4808: Find/Replace in files: fix tooltip omitting the matched text in Find mode

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 27 21:05:38 UTC 2017

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfunk wrote in grepoutputmodel.cpp:153
> Okay, understood, that's what I /thought/ as well.
>
> My complaint is that using `isCheckable()` isn't going far enough. It should be `isCheckable() && isChecked()` -- since it only makes sense to show the to-be-replaced text when we actually want to replace it (IOW: when it is checked).
>
> Anyhow, much better then before already: so go for it. Thanks!

Okay, now got you. Hm, not sure if I agree, I would expect to always see the potential replaced  text when in replacement mode. Will give that some observation with myself for a while to see if real world usage matches what I assume now :)

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4808