[Differential] [Commented On] D4182: Remove decorator declarations

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 21:21:59 UTC 2017

brauch added a comment.

  LGTM except what I noted above (no need to resubmit).
  Should we remove the custom data class maybe, now that it does nothing any more ...?

INLINE COMMENTS

> declarationbuilder.cpp:1499
>      lock.unlock();
> -    visitDecorators<FunctionDeclaration>(node->decorators, dec);
> -    const bool isStatic = Helper::findDecoratorByName<FunctionDeclaration>(dec, "staticmethod");
> -    const bool isClassMethod = Helper::findDecoratorByName<FunctionDeclaration>(dec, "classmethod");
> -    dec->setStatic(isStatic);
> -    dec->setClassMethod(isClassMethod);
> +    dec->setStatic(false);
> +    dec->setClassMethod(false);

Can we have this as the default initialized values instead?

REPOSITORY
  R53 KDevelop: Python Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4182