[Differential] [Commented On] D4686: Move the Analyzers into the Code menu instead of their own

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 21 01:40:26 UTC 2017

antonanikin added a comment.

  > I wouldn't think it's a good idea to mix static analyzers and runtime either... if the application needs to be executed, it should be under the `Run` menu (if not a launcher itself).

  I agree with you about mixing static analyzers and runtime checkers. But in the future we will have (I hope) more checkers and if we will place them in different menus it can be confused approach for user which will find them in different places. After adding new checkers we can reorganize "Analyze" menu for more consistent view and, for example, add separate submenu for static analyze tools.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4686