[Differential] [Updated, 130 lines] D4665: Fix project tree state not being saved

Janek Bevendorff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 20 16:28:06 UTC 2017

bevendorff updated this revision to Diff 11552.
bevendorff added a comment.

  - Fix more code style issues, and also make the whole thing work when there is only one (unselected) project

  I updated the code according to your requests. I don't like having assignment operators inside if statements, personally, but
  you're the boss. ;-)
  I also made sure that it works when there is only one project and it isn't selected. In that case I simply select the entry
  automatically and proceed as usual (since this happens before or right after a project is added to the tree view, there is
  no difference in behavior from a user perspective).
  I also added a projectClosed slot to reset the previous selection explicitly, because it appears that using a QPointer alone
  here isn't enough. Some resources are freed mid-air while tearing down everything when KDevelop quits. For it to work
  automagically, I would need to make a QPointer of ProjectBaseItem and not only of ProjectBaseItem::project(), but since
  ProjectBaseItem is no child of QObject, this isn't possible. If you have a better solution, please speak.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4665?vs=11542&id=11552

BRANCH
  fix/project-tree-save-state

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4665

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projecttreeview.cpp
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projecttreeview.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES