D5591: Small fixes in cmake server logic

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 8 21:22:29 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  Just checking this commit didn't introduce a potential issue that'll be a RPITA to debug.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cmakeserver.cpp:77
>  {
> +    m_process.disconnect();
>      m_process.kill();

Is it certain that we aren't disconnecting QObject::destroyed signals here that should not be disconnected before m_process is actually destroyed?

I too did a disconnect() in a dtor thinking it was a prudent thing to do. All was fine for months until I ran into an application that crashed systematically on exit, accessing a stale QObject.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5591