D7040: OutputFilteringStrategies: Parse cmake output for project directory and use it in OutputView

Morten Volden noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 12 19:45:30 UTC 2017

volden added a comment.

  kdevplatfrom is currently being moved into kdevelop. That is why you see the two tests.

  I just applied the new unit test - fail as expected. Then applied the lines in outputfilteringstragies, unit test ran fine. Just to make sure I commented out the lines and the test failed again as expected.

  My guess is that when the test was failing for you under the kdevelop/kdevplatform/outputview, the new action was not added to  kdevelop/kdevplatform/outputview/outputfilteringstragies.cpp?

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7040