D7158: Use custom icon border context menu, when no mark is present

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 8 21:43:11 UTC 2017

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> breakpointmodel.cpp:168
> +
> +    // add menu for selection of default mark type
> +    QMenu selectDefaultMark;

That menu is already provided by KTextEditor, right? This adds half-duplicated code from KTextEditor (cf. `KateIconBorder::showMarkMenu`); I'm not sure this is something we'd like to maintain...

I don't fully understand how this adds the icons to the `[ ] Breakpoint` and `[ ] Bookmark` actios on the top-level menu though(?), could you elaborate?

I'd be happier if we could simplify this patch more.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7158