D7179: Mac: fixing sortedDocumentList menu doesn't change focus (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 7 13:49:49 UTC 2017

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 17826.
rjvbb added a comment.

  My idea of doing nothing when (re)setting the current widget or re-activating the current view works and doesn't appear to have side-effects. I'm tempted to argue that this is probably a more generically useful change than not emitting the signal twice - unless there are actual cases where `setCurrentWidget()` and/or `activateView()` are called with the current widget/view for a reason?

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7179?vs=17814&id=17826