D7061: Improve search in documentation view: kate-look, hide on ESC, live search

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 5 22:39:03 UTC 2017

brauch accepted this revision.
brauch added a comment.

  Looks good to me -- I think we should try to make the search more discoverable though, IMO in the navigation bar up there it looks like it is a global search (i.e. not on the current page). All the other buttons in that bar are for navigation between pages, just this one is for navigation inside the page.

INLINE COMMENTS

> standarddocumentationview.cpp:186
>
> +void StandardDocumentationView::searchLive(const QString& text, DocumentationFindWidget::FindOptions options)
> +{

a bit unconventional naming, I'd simply go for something like "updateSearchPattern"

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

BRANCH
  improvedocsearch