D7061: Improve search in documentation view: kate-look, hide on ESC, live search

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 5 18:11:18 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7061#132770, @brauch wrote:

  > Hm, sorry, but how do I actually open the search bar in the documentation view? Ctrl+F opens it in the editor for me ... :D

  Currently one has to use the search button in the docker toolview sadly

  I had tried to fix that as well, but the short-cut(s) (tried to use QKeySequence::Find & Co.) would conflict with the one registered globally by the xmlgui mainwindow, as taken from the ktexteditor xmlgui client. I only managed to do that for the escape button, for closing the search bar.

  Seems that needs some redesign in whatever way, unless I missed a nice solution.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7061