D6903: [Feature] Enable per-project setting of source formatters

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 5 15:41:04 UTC 2017

kossebau marked 4 inline comments as done.
kossebau added a comment.

  @kfunk Thanks for review!

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfunk wrote in sourceformatterselectionedit.h:2
> Minor: Indentation/style looks a bit odd in the license header.

Tried to keep changes small by doing a plain copy of original one.
 Perhaps given this is a new file, even if forked, might be a reason to apply usual style, doing that now.

> kfunk wrote in sourceformatterselectionedit.h:53
> In order to make this a proper pimpl'd class you need to remove the private symbols as well. Can be done in a separate commit though

Would do in separate commit. Actually when doing the d-pimpl cleanup I saw more of such private things in the API and learned I have no clue if this is okay or not. Will poke you/people on irc for some discussion the next days.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

BRANCH
  perprojectformatterconfig