D5491: Improve detection of builtin defines from compiler command

Alex Richardson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 18 11:10:31 UTC 2017

arichardson created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Flags such as `-fno-exceptions` or `-target mips64-unknown-freebsd` change the value of lots of defines so should also be added to the compiler invocation that detects the builtin defines. Additionally we also detect the -x flag correctly for some -std=  flags that weren't handled before such as `cl1.0`.

TEST PLAN
  New test passes (at least on my system with clang 3.9)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5491

AFFECTED FILES
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/gcclikecompiler.cpp
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/tests/test_compilerprovider.cpp
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/tests/test_compilerprovider.h