installing from git and translations from release?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:15:54 UTC 2016

Kevin Funk wrote:

> No idea here.

But you can probably tell me 1) where the application translation settings are
stored, and 2) where and what is done in KDevelop source and/or cmake code to
initialise support for internationalisation.

BTW, has this been tested in an OS X build of the release version?

> https://lxr.kde.org/search?_filestring=&_string=No+language+dictionaries

Ah, I keep forgetting about that site.

Should provide a nice opportunity to test the LLDB plugin, now that I've managed
to build and install a working lldb-mi on OS X. Would be even nicer if the
"attach to process" feature worked, but that's stuff for another ticket.