[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3205: Fix context help for template data types

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 31 12:54:18 UTC 2016

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a reviewer: kfunk.
kfunk added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> identifier.h:194
>
> -  QString toString() const;
> +  QString toString(bool addTemplateIdentifiers = true) const;

Better add an enum for the string formatting options, e.g.:

  enum StringFormattingOption {
      AddTemplateIdentifiers = 0,
      IgnoreExplicitelyGlobal = 1 << 0
  };
  Q_DECLARE_FLAGS(StringFormattingOptions StringFormattingOption)

  // ...

  QString toString(StringFormattingOptions options)

Note: We have to push this patch to master, since it's an ABI incompatible change. OR (if we want to have it in 5.0, which makes sense) create extra methods which have the additional parameter, keep the original method signatures untouched.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3205