Problem with commit "Improved StatusbarProgressDidget that looks better on OS X and Linux"

Anton Anikin anton.anikin at htower.ru
Thu Oct 27 13:54:39 UTC 2016

Hi, René.

Thanks for you work with KDevelop code.

I have have small UI problem on my linux system (Arch) with your last commit:
when progress bar is shown, the height of bottom dock bar is changes
(increases), and when progress is closed height decreases back. Such "jumps"
is annoying :(

Video demo: https://cloud.htower.ru/s/qvbCfNNjz8uvI91

I found the problem in StatusbarProgressWidget::StatusbarProgressWidget(),
file line 116:

iconSize.scale( maximumHeight - 2, maximumHeight - 2, Qt::KeepAspectRatio );

If the line is commented then dock bar resizing is not happens. Can you find
more accurate ("right way") solution for this problem?

Thanks.

--
Anton.