qtwebkit / qtwebengine

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:50:58 UTC 2016

On Thursday October 27 2016 12:32:12 Aleix Pol wrote:

> What makes you think QtWebEngine is bad but the part works just fine?

I didn't mean to suggest that the part is better than QWE, but that if there's a need to a more capable HTML renderer it might be provided through a plugin, which could use the part to avoid reinventing stuff.

> Anyway, this was recently discussed in a RR.

Do you have a link, please (or something specific to search for on reviewboard or phabricator)?

R.