Fwd: Add tasks for Google Code-in 2016

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon Oct 24 09:02:57 UTC 2016

@KDevelop devs:

Please add KDevelop tasks for Google Code-In [1].

We had quite some success last year, where we completed around 30 and more
tasks within Google Code-In. Let's do this again!

See mail below from Bhushan for instructions how to do so. It could be merely
an import for some easy-to-work on issues from our Junior Jobs list.

If you want to know what we did last year, please check out this mail:
  https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdevelop-devel/2016-January/052550.html

Regards,
Kevin

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gci/