[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3073: Feature "Diff From Branch" on BranchManager

brauch (Sven Brauch) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 16 22:14:09 UTC 2016

brauch requested changes to this revision.
brauch added a reviewer: brauch.
brauch added a comment.

  Thanks for the patch -- see below for a few nitpicks :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> branchmanager.cpp:202
> +    {
> +        KMessageBox::messageBox(this, KMessageBox::Sorry, i18n("Already on branch \"%1\"\n", src));
> +    } else {

use KMessageBox::Information, this is not something we need to be sorry about

> branchmanager.cpp:206
> +        srcRev.setRevisionValue(src, KDevelop::VcsRevision::GlobalNumber);
> +// We have two options here:
> +// * create a regular VcsRevision to represent the last commit on the current branch or

indent comments please

> branchmanager.cpp:229
> +            else {
> +                VCSDiffPatchSource* patch=new VCSDiffPatchSource(d);
> +                showVcsDiff(patch);

also use auto ;)

> branchmanager.cpp:233
> +    } else {
> +        KMessageBox::error(ICore::self()->uiController()->activeMainWindow(), vcsjob->errorString(), i18n("Unable to get difference."));
> +    }

I suggest "Unable to retrieve diff", this string is strange.

> branchmanager.ui:55
> +       <property name="text">
> +        <string>Diff From</string>
> +       </property>