KDevelop Plugin for clang-tidy

Carlos Nihelton Santana de Oliveira carlosnsoliveira at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:57:37 UTC 2016

I'm sorry, guys, for having not answered you before. I think I couldn't
push to any KDE repositories until yesterday. But I had no time to try.
Thanks for your support, Kevin!
I think I will have time after finishing my work day, since it will be
weekend!

I'll let know!

Regards,
Carlos

Em 7 de out de 2016 6:09 AM, "Kevin Funk" <kfunk at kde.org> escreveu:

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 10:02:13 CEST Kevin Funk wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 12:45:52 CEST Carlos Nihelton Santana de
>
> Oliveira wrote:
> > Thanks guys!
> >
> > I think I found the way. It's just a matter of overriding
configPageType()
> > member function to return ConfigPage::AnalyzersPage.  I suggested that
> > kdev-cppcheck too.
> >
> > Since this plugin is outside of KDevelop and KDevPlatform, how do I have
> > proceed to ask for review on Phabricator?
>
> Heya Carlos.
>
> I'll ask our sysadmins to create a new playground repo for
kdev-clang-tidy.

FYI: Repository created and populated with the current state of the Github
repository.

@Carlos: Please continue to work on the KDE repository.

Thanks!
Kevin

> In the meantime, you can still upload a full diff of your kdev-clang-tidy
> repository to Phabricator. You can just upload a patch file; a
Differential