Merge kdev-cppcheck into kdevelop.git master?

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Nov 30 21:31:22 UTC 2016

Heya,

related to my plan to move KDevelop forward [1] I'd like to merge kdev-
cppcheck into kdevelop.git master.

Anton did an *amazing* job streamlining the plugin for every-day use and I
think it's ready to be released with KDevelop 5.1. Just pushed a few more
polishing fixes and played around more with it.

Even if announced pretty late in the 5.1 release cycle I think that the
Cppcheck plugin is pretty much standalone and can't possibly cause much harm
if not actually *used* inside KDevelop.

Opinions?

@Anton: Anything else you planned to work on in kdev-cppcheck.git before a
release?