Dash plugin for KDevelop

Anton Anikin anton.anikin at htower.ru
Tue Nov 22 10:02:40 UTC 2016

Hi, Bogdan.

> That's fine, but I have one condition: you need to link to Dash from
> KDevelop's presentation site and also from within KDevelop itself.

Excellent news, thanks! We will add link to Dash to our KDevelop site at
first plugin release. Also link will be added to plugin "About" window
and docsets manage dialog (as in Zeal).

Also I have 2 small questions:

1) Is it possible to get docset icon without complete download? XML
files from your "feeds" repo doesn't contains such information :(

2) Is it possible to get direct download links to user contributed
docsets? Github repo contains *tgz.txt files with such text:

Archive "FOO.tgz" was processed at this location, pushed to the CDN and
completely removed from git.

Thanks.

--
Anton.