[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3206: Fix context help for template data types

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 16 23:21:19 UTC 2016

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a reviewer: kfunk.
kfunk added a comment.

  Rest LGTM to me

INLINE COMMENTS

> manpageplugin.cpp:108
>          DUChainReadLocker lock;
> -        QualifiedIdentifier qid = dec->qualifiedIdentifier();
> -        if(qid.count() == 1){
> -            if(m_model->identifierInSection(identifier, "3")){
> -                return IDocumentation::Ptr(new ManPageDocumentation(identifier, QUrl("man:(3)/"+identifier)));
> -            } else if(m_model->identifierInSection(identifier, "2")){
> -                return IDocumentation::Ptr(new ManPageDocumentation(identifier, QUrl("man:(2)/"+identifier)));
> -            } else {
> -                return IDocumentation::Ptr(new ManPageDocumentation(identifier, QUrl("man:"+identifier)));
> +        identifier = dec->qualifiedIdentifier().toString(nullptr);
>      }

While it compiles fine, I find `nullptr` to be really confusing in this context here. Can you use `MyEnum::NoOptions` here?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3206