working set thingy goners

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:06:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've started using KDevelop on Mac with a non-native menubar because at least all menu items are always active when they should be that way. It also gave me access to the working set widget which otherwise isn't shown and which is quite useful.

Until it decided to boycott me, just when I had stashed a set of open documents as a test to see how well it works. All I did was a few edits in a temporary project followed by a git/commit.

The menubar also disappeared, but that one is easy to get back via a global shortcut provided by QtCurve. The working set widget however no longer shows in any session; the area change widget does however.

Any thoughts what this can be?

And more importantly: how do I get my set of open documents back?

Thanks,
René