[Differential] [Request, 44 lines] D1277: Use QProcess::nullDevice() instead of own solution

arichardson (Alex Richardson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 31 17:56:26 UTC 2016

arichardson created this revision.
arichardson added reviewers: kfunk, mwolff.
Herald added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Correctly determine language for more -std= flags

  In particular we now support e.g. gnu++1z for C++ as well as gnu99 or
  iso9899:1999 and similar for C. This means that the -imacros file will
  no longer define __cplusplus when parsing C code.

  We also print a warning message now we couldn't determine the language
  from the -std= flag

TEST PLAN
  My files that are compiled with -std==iso9899:1999 show errors about
  nullptr not being known. This happened before because __cplusplus was
  defined and NULL was therefore defined to nullptr

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

BRANCH
  5.0

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1277

AFFECTED FILES
  languages/plugins/custom-definesandincludes/compilerprovider/gcclikecompiler.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: arichardson, kfunk, mwolff
Cc: kdevelop-devel