kdesrc-build and kdev-php-docs

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Thu Mar 31 17:49:07 UTC 2016

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:26:42 PM CEST Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
> 31.03.2016, 18:52, "Kevin Funk" <kfunk at kde.org>:
> On Thursday, March 31, 2016 6:49:26 PM CEST Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
>
>  Hi all!
>  I just want to appoint that "kdev-php-docs" master is empty, thus it cannot
> be compiled with kdesrc-build.
>
> See last commit:
>
> commit f2426d61b36e98fdaea12f4ddc2491a58b2bc9a1
> Author: Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>
> Date: Mon Oct 12 22:53:08 2015 +0200
>
>     KDevelop 5 kdev-php will ship the docs.
>
>     I.e. this repository has been merged into kdev-php.
>
> --
> Kevin Funk | kfunk at kde.org | http://kfunk.org
>

> Ok, thanks.
> Some more questions:
> Compiling with kdesrc-build following instructions from your website will
> deliver me the freshest KDevelop 5? If yes, why is it called 4.90.X?

KDevelop 5 Betas are called v4.90.9x. This versioning scheme is used so
v4.90.9x < v5.0.0 is always true for unreleased KDevelop 5 versions (easier
for packagers).

> If no, how I can get a "nightly" version?

Just make sure you're on the master branch or 5.0 branch in kdevplatform/
kdevelop.

> Should I use bugzilla(seems dead) or maniphest(seems less functional than
> bugzilla) to report bugs?

Bugzilla is not dead. Where did you get that impression from?

Please use Bugzilla.

> What about XDebug support(it gives me "ERROR:
> cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found") is it still unported?

Not ported yet, indeed.

Patches welcome :)

> --
> Alexander Zhigalin - DevOps