Students: GSoC is approaching; application period opens next week

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Mar 23 13:12:57 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:20:10 PM CET Kevin Funk wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 6:43:45 PM CET Kevin Funk wrote:
> > Hey students!
> >
> > GSoC is getting closer and closer, and we'd love to see some new faces in
> > the KDevelop team.
>
> Student application period opened a two days ago.
>
> Please get your proposals in as soon as possible! Mar 25 is the deadline.

Note: Deadline approaching.

Student proposal deadline is Friday, March 25 19:00 UTC

We just two applications so far, for KDevelop-related projects. I'm sure we
can get a few more signed up here!

PS: You can of course write a proposal not based on one of the ideas from
below (they're just "ideas"). Could be a completely different project.

Thanks,
Kevin