[OS X] green/welcome page disappears but widgets remain functional

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:02:14 UTC 2016

On Wednesday March 16 2016 10:58:19 Kevin Funk wrote:

> > Any suggestions on how to turn on only the relevant debug output?
>
> To see everything [1]:
>   QT_LOGGING_RULES="*=true" kdevelop
>
> The problem is I do not know whether there's interesting output from either Qt
> or KDevelop, so better be verbose.

Do you have any idea of an output marker that would indicate from what moment interesting output might be generated? Or should I just wait until things calm down after opening a single document, and then record all output after closing that document?

> [1] I know, it's spammy. You can fine-tune via qtlogging.ini:
>   http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qloggingcategory.html#configuring-categories

I know... By default I have warnings and criticals on, plus a list of specific settings. When I want more I just gzip qtlogging.ini (and somehow rarely forget to undo that ;))

R.