[Differential] [Commented On] D1936: First approach on a debug view for the clang plugin

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 22 20:50:22 UTC 2016

mwolff added a comment.

  The problems we show already. What is missing is storing the includes and defines, something that is on our TODO (or isn't it?). The oldcpp plugin did that, and allowed us to show a useful message when hovering an "include not found" error, i.e.:

    #include <foobar.h>

    Error: foobar.h not found.
    Searched in paths: /foo /bar /baz

  The trigger command line can be found from the CLI debug output, if really needed... So do we //really// want a graphical widget that displays this information? I don't... But if you guys want it, I won't block that.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1936