[Differential] [Commented On] D1936: First approach on a debug view for the clang plugin

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 17 19:58:01 UTC 2016

apol added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D1936#35682, @mwolff wrote:

  > Can you please comment on what you are trying to achieve here? The commit message is very terse and needs to be expanded. Some kind of API dox for the class would probably be a good idea as well, just a simple "this is for X" would be very helpful already.

  The premise with this work is that we need to get better at fixing issues in clang support. Kevin proposed having a dialog with information regarding each file as a solution to diagnose the possible problems. This is what I came up with as a first approach. Having:

  - trigger command line
  - problems found
  - includes
  - defines

  I think it would be best to show more information, especially on the clang side, but still open for discussion what's best.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1936