Help needed for my work on LLDB plugin

Aetf 7437103 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:54:47 UTC 2016

Just tried to let tool view load/unload with the debug session. It works
like a charm. Not sure if this would introduce any race conditions, though.
I'll go this way for now. For generalizing the debugger console, maybe I'll
work on it after the GSoC, so I can take time polishing the core LLDB
plugin now.

Thanks to all of you!
Peifeng Yu