[Differential] [Commented On] D2192: Move implementation of hasError and setHasError to iplugin

volden (Morten Volden) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 17 16:36:22 UTC 2016

volden added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2192#40618, @apol wrote:

  > I'm not sure why you did it though...? Isn't it largely a matter of taste?

  Long story short: I did this patch in relation to some other work I was doing with regard to loading the plugins (I will post that as another review request when the fate of this has been decided.).

  As such I agree: There is an element of taste in this patch. But I do think it brings some value to the code:

  - More uniform implementation of errorHandling across plugins
  - Better and more uniform messages to the log

  > Where's the `errorDescription` being used?

  The errorDescription is being used when we are trying to load a plugin and it for some reason fails. errorDescription will be written to the log.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2192