kdev-clang not finding included files

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Sat Jul 16 19:48:58 UTC 2016

Ok, the first issue is fixed now ("stlib.h: no such file or directory").
What remains is the "fooexport.h not found" issue. To be honest, I don't
even understand how it works in the compile process: The file is
installed into e.g.
include/kdevplatform/serialization/serializationexport.h. But
include/kdevplatform/serialization is not part of the include paths.
Still, e.g. indexedstring.h includes it like #include
"serializationexport.h". Why does this work when compiling?

I'm confused, can somebody shed light on this issue?

Greetings,
Sven