kdev-clang not finding included files

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Wed Jul 13 21:24:26 UTC 2016

I think I found the reason for this ... as discussed yesterday already,
the issue is triggered by having /usr/include in the include path list
twice, with one occurence being before the other system includes. On my
system the first one comes from the cmake manager, which I think adds it
because boost sets it as its include path:

Boost_INCLUDE_DIR                /usr/include

I see several possible fixes but I'm not sure which is the best option:
 - fix findboost.cmake to not give this pointless path?
 - remove paths contained in the system include path list from the
pre-existing list when they are added
 - don't supply project include paths with -isystem, but -I instead

Which do you think is the best fix?

Greetings,
Sven