KDevelop Nim Integration

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jan 31 22:16:36 UTC 2016

Hello xyz!

I just saw your comment on our website about your Nim templates [1].
Personally I'm always open to extend our offering for new languages. So if you
want to, feel free to send us a change request via phabricator or reviewboard
and we'll ship them officially.

Regarding your question on more Nim integration: Certainly! Can you give us
more information as to what is available as tooling that can be integrated?
Then we can discuss how to do that, and where best to do it. Potentially you
can start with a simple KTextEditor plugin that can then also be loaded in
KDevelop. Alternatively, you can make it a full-fledged KDevelop plugin with
all the bells and whistles provided there.

Cheers

PS: Please register to our mailing list if you plan to work on this. I've
CC'ed the list already.

[1]: https://github.com/xyz32/KDevelop-template

--
Milian Wolff