KDevelop 5.0 Beta 2 and KDevelop 4.7.3 released!

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jan 31 21:53:40 UTC 2016

Hey all!

I have the pleasure to announce the releases of two new KDevelop versions:

On one hand, there is the new and shiny KDevelop 5.0 Beta 2 release, which
brings us much closer to a final release. Tons of issues have been resolved,
many features got polished, and even our UI cleaned up a bit here and there.
And did I mention impoved OS X and Windows support? See here for more:

https://www.kdevelop.org/news/kdevelop-50-beta2-release

Besides this new beta release, which is where most of our effort went into, I
am also happy to announce KDevelop 4.7.3, a new bugfix release of our latest
stable KDE 4 based KDevelop. Several annoying problems are resolved now, see
the announcement for more information:

https://www.kdevelop.org/news/kdevelop-473-release

Many thanks to everyone involved!

Cheers