[Differential] [Commented On] D772: Turn all clang related static libs into a single shared library.

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 13 11:35:19 UTC 2016

mwolff added a comment.

It's not only the build dir, it could also happen when you have ABI incompatible installs in different prefixes and mess up your environment by misconfiguring LD_LIBRARY_PATH e.g.

I'm still thinking about this, sorry - my availability is currently limited. Is this holding you back, or is it OK for you to keep this change local to your setup for now until we find a good solution?

Also: If anyone wants to speed up the process: Please check how RPATH is set/used in KF5/KDevelop5. Maybe my above pain points are not valid anymore, at which point this patch would become much more acceptable to me.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D772