purpose and kaccounts (and qml errors)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:53:11 UTC 2016

On Tuesday January 12 2016 01:59:06 Aleix Pol wrote:

>I'm not really sure what you want to patch there... qmlplugindump
>isn't finding the modules the same way runtime isn't.

No, the point here is finding the correct qmlplugindump to invoke; the .cmake file should probably call the configured qmake executable with `-query QT_HOST_BINS` to determine the path where the corresponding qmlplugindump executable lives. I reckon you'd like Purpose to build for a targeted environment that's not necessarily whatever the user has configured as his default (Qt) environment? ;)

René