[Differential] [Commented On] D772: Turn all clang related static libs into a single shared library.

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 11 21:31:34 UTC 2016

mwolff added a comment.

Yes and no. It's not the linking stage that happens at make time, rather the dynamic linking stage at runtime is what can break apart. //Maybe// this is not an issue anymore in KF5 based KDE apps thanks to proper RPATH usage, but I'd like if someone could make sure that this really is the case.

I'm still reluctant to give a +1 for this patch...

INLINE COMMENTS
  languages/clang/CMakeLists.txt:24 if you don't visit the subdirectories anymore, remove the CMakeLists.txt in them.
  languages/clang/codecompletion/CMakeLists.txt:2 see below, why duplicate this path fragment?
  languages/clang/util/CMakeLists.txt:2 duplicate path? this is inside `util/` already, no? Why repeat it?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D772