[Differential] [Commented On] D772: Turn all clang related static libs into a single shared library.

arrowdodger (Gleb Popov) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 11 12:36:07 UTC 2016

arrowdodger added a comment.

In https://phabricator.kde.org/D772#14865, @mwolff wrote:

> Someone builds his own KDevelop from git master, and only configures his environment partially, such that plugins are found, but the libs these plugins depend on are picked from the system installation e.g. which may be (and often is) ABI incompatible to whatever someone builds from Git.

Hum, I don't quite understand how it is possible to get into such state. The plugin and sharedlib targets are defined in the same CMakeLists.txt, they are built together and are installed together.

If you are talking about plugin linking stage, CMake should pick up just-built sharedlib.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D772