"QAction with KXMLGUIFactory" error/warning message

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 08:55:28 UTC 2016

Hi!

Having had a bit closer look at KXMLGui menu items the message below I see when starting KDevelop 4.7.2 might have a bit more meaning to me:

"kdevelop(60882)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "commit_or_finish_review" with KXMLGUIFactory!"

Presuming this indeed means something along the lines of "you're feeding a QAction in place of a QActionWidget", could this be related to issues we've been seeing with the patch review plugin?

R.