Drupal Help Needed: Website needs to be updated to Drupal 7/8

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Feb 28 01:08:47 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:48 PM, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> our KDevelop website is still running on Drupal 6 which is now officially
> unsupported! We must act _now_ to update the website to Drupal 7.
>
> Is anyone available to help in the effort? Otherwise I'll try to tackle this
> task myself. I'd rather spent the time fixing KDevelop of course ;-) So if
> someone in our user base has experience in that area - please step forward!

Hi Milian,
Thanks a lot! I wouldn't know where to start from.

Would it be possible to port it  less customized so we can upgrade
whenever they release? For my blog I use wordpress and I haven't had
issues with upgrades. I understand the needs might be different, but
nowadays our website is little more than news and links to the wikis.

Aleix