Drupal Help Needed: Website needs to be updated to Drupal 7/8

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Feb 26 18:48:46 UTC 2016

Hey all,

our KDevelop website is still running on Drupal 6 which is now officially
unsupported! We must act _now_ to update the website to Drupal 7.

Is anyone available to help in the effort? Otherwise I'll try to tackle this
task myself. I'd rather spent the time fixing KDevelop of course ;-) So if
someone in our user base has experience in that area - please step forward!

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de