We need to get the GSoC 2016 ideas page filled NOW

Laurent Navet laurent.navet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:33:07 UTC 2016

> In other words, you're interested in doing such a GSoC?

I'm no more student since years, I think i can't fit into gsoc rules.
Just interested by embedded world (embedded as linux or other real
time like rtems based system and/or microcontroler).

--
« On ne résout pas un problème avec les modes de pensée qui l’ont engendré. »
« You cannot solve current problems with current thinking. Current