[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3671: QtHelp fixes

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 14 08:51:11 UTC 2016

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a reviewer: kfunk.
kfunk added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> qthelpnetwork.h:53
>
> +    // Instantly finish processing if data is empty. Without this code the loadFinished()
> +    // signal will never be emitted by corresponding webView for such cases.

This hunk looks good to me . +1

> qthelpnetwork.h:60
> +
> +    // Fix broken CSS images (tested on Qt 5.7.0)
> +    if (request.url().fileName().endsWith(QStringLiteral(".css"))) {

Do you have more information about that issue? A bug report maybe? Does it only happen for Qt 5.7.0?

Now we're always patching contents of .css files here, regardless where the .css file came from. Not a good idea I think.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3671